Welcome to America’s Best karate building a better El Paso one black belt at a time since 1988.
- Not only El Paso’s best, but we’re also America’s Best Karate!
- Our top-rated trainers help students succeed
- We are a highly reviewed karate academy
- Local martial arts instructors understand the needs of students
- If you’re looking for results, you’ve come to the right place!
- Contact us today to learn about our special prices
- We’re incredibly proud of our positive ratings
- Check out the reviews left by our students
America’s Best Karate: El Paso’s Longest-Standing Karate Club
America’s Best Karate has provided the El Paso area with high-quality karate lessons since 1988. Throughout our 30-year history, we’ve helped to mold our students into becoming confident, respectful people. America’s Best Karate has been around the longest, and for good reason! We focus on the student’s progress.
Why Join America's Best Karate Center?
Talented Instructors Make Each Lesson a Fun Adventure
America’s Best Karate team is made up of talented instructors who make each lesson fun and exciting while focusing on positive character development. Unlike other sports, karate focuses on life skills such as self-discipline and confidence. The belt system of karate separates us from other sports such as soccer or tee-ball. The belts, which range from white to black, exemplify a path, a progression from beginning to enlightenment. As lofty as that may sound, the karate lessons will always be fun and engaging so your children will be completely enthralled. It’s not all fun and games, however. Parents will see the positive impact of karate in the life of their child. Our students come from many walks of life. Whether your child is spending too much time on video games or suffering from low self-esteem, karate can help.
Build Confidence and Gain Respect
Give your child an opportunity to become the best they can be. We focus on building character, self discipline and confidence. America's Best Karate Center will be the best decision that you make for your child’s development.